27 July 2011

This and That



Loving these JCrew maxi dresses, would be perfect for summer evening parties.  Was wondering Jenna, do you think you will ship to Australia any time soon?


Irene from BloesemKids has recently started a beautiful collection of children's pendants suitable for both boys and girls, the one above is my favourite.


A new online magazine and I just love it, I wish I had been quick enough to snaffle up the print version to keep.


A piece of art, this slate cheese board.



I just love the earthy whimsical feel of this room, found in a Californian/Mexican restaurant in Paris.  I'm putting Taqueria Candelaria on my list of must check out when I'm next in Paris.

A really pretty shopper that zips into a pouch you toss in your handbag.



One of my all time favourite totes, lots of room and handy divisions for all my bits and bobs, I used it as a baby bag.


I would love to look at this honey pot every day on my breakfast table.


I'm hoping to watch this movie this weekend, I have a bit of a crush on Ms Tautou.


I just love this house, could happily call it mine.  Then check out their weekender, which you can rent.

Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. A seriously great list - love the first dress, and as for the house (!!) - my oh my it's superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete