29 January 2010

Smitten


Today, my boys wanted to let you know about the books that they love. Apart from the book on paper planes which is a fabulous craft book, all the books above are on constant rotation for my boys reading pleasure whether during the day or at bedtime.
I highly recommend these books for your boys and girls if they are aged between 2 and 6.

You can of course find these books on Amazon and the Book Depository, but I have also found most of them at We Heart Books, a fantastic Australian children's online book shop. They have a wonderful blog where you can find out about a whole range of books, vintage and contemporary as well as some cool things related to books. hop on over, you won't be disappointed.
I'm off to Ikea today, get somethings for the boys' rooms.
Have a great weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful choice of books Engracia!! Enjoy your trip to IKEA, I am very envious!! - Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything from Oliver Jeffers and for my daughter Eric Carle is at the top of the list at the moment...thanks for the tips:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this great recommendation, I'll have to make a note of these books for when my son gets to 2y.o. Enjoy Ikea! Janette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Engracia, thanks for the tip on 'We Heart Books'. My boys LOVE books! My 7 year old is now reading small chapter books, he reads to us all, it is such a delight to hear your child read with passion and expression. Won't be long before master 5 is reading to us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, forgot to say - love your collages :) Have a lovely weekend! - Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Thanks for the heads up Engracia...these look fab...and your collage of the covers makes a great print :) Have a lovely week..beijos x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm adding a few of these to my list. My boys love (no LOVE) books, and it's the one big splurge around here.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great selection of books - the children I used to teach always loved 'Help I'm Falling Apart' - such a cute story :)

    ReplyDelete