28 February 2010

What's For Dinner

Image: Yahoo!7Food




Last week was a bit of a crazy week, I think because my weekend was so busy I never had a chance to sit quietly for a bit to gather my thoughts and organise myself let alone my week.


My menu last week was appalling, mostly takeouts, cocktail food at a school function, there was an impromptu dinner party at our place on Wednesday night and we decided to do pizzas as we were given a pizza oven at Christmas which we just love.


Well, I'm back to the world of lists and planning and I can't tell you how happy I am, so here is my menu for this week.


Monday - Chicken, chorizo and endive salad with garlic croutons and semi dried tomatoes
Wednesday - Couscous tabouli
Thursday - Tuna, kipfler and asparagus salad
Sunday - Grilled octopus salad
Bon apetite!

* If you have the March 2010 Australian Home Beautiful you will find the unlinked recipes above in there.

3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! As you know I always look forward to your 'What;s For Dinner Posts' Engracia and this one is wonderful! That Duck & Moango salas sounds (and looks?) so good! You are such an inspiration but especially with these dinners!! Have a wonderful week and enjoy that delicious, healthy food! ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your so super organised...what time shall I come over for dinner? any day will do..Im not fussy ; ) tee hee hee
    have a great week lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a delicious menu plan Engracia! We are loving our salads at the moment too. I'm in the middle of writing out our menu for the week too - lots of salads planned for us with this heat we're having :)

    ReplyDelete