09 March 2010

A Look Inside


We are off to Cape Town, South Africa this morning to have a look at this lovely Victorian terrace house.
I have a soft spot for this type of architecture, I grew up in Potts Point and Paddington where Victorian terraces are typical type of house. Even when I moved out of home into share accommodation it was the terrace that shared my uni and post uni adventures!
There are quite a few features in this house that I like, the dark grey walls in the entrance, the stripped unpolished floorboards, the wallpaper and twig heart hanging in the master bedroom. The kitchen is pure perfection for me and I like the idea of a cluster of different coloured and shaped pendant lights to make one light fixture as seen in the living room.


I hope you find something that inspires you today or just puts a smile on your face.
Have a happy day.
By the way, L had a terrific afternoon at the museum with F, they came home with a space shuttle that they put together and this morning after sports L and I will head to our local park to test out his new glider.
Images courtesy Living Etc

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous home - there are so many parts of it I love, especially it's eclectic style. Love the pendant idea too and how cute is that teepee!! Glad the museum visit was a success :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this home too Engracia! I love the grey walls in some of the rooms and that wallpaper in the bedroom is just gorgeous!! I love terraces too, we lived in one in Leichhardt before we moved to the north shore:) Thanks for sharing, I always love these posts:) ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete