09 May 2010

What's For Dinner



I've missed a few of these posts, life is busy once again with the boys' return to kindy.  The last few weeks with the evenings being cool I have made lovely soups, I plan to continue the theme this week. So on to this week's menu:

Monday: Lemon and broccoli soup
Tuesday: Creamed salt cod and roast garlic soup
Wednesday: Cauliflower and Stilton soup
Thursday: Chicken noodle soup
Friday: Soupe au pistou
Saturday: Dinner out with friends
Sunday: I make enough soup to freeze for another meal, so I'll choose from whatever I have in the freezer

Bon appetite!

Image: Donna Hay

2 comments:

  1. Goodness, I can't believe I nearly missed this post Engracia! This weekly post of yours is my absolute favourite and I so look forward to reading it every week! I love to cook and gain so much inspiration from your weekly menus:) Thanks for sharing! These soups sound fabulous, think I will make some and freeze them, especially now our nights are so cold! Hope you have a fabulous week Engracia~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weekly menus always inspire me so much Engracia. I plan my meals for the week too so I'll have to start looking back on your old posts for some new dishes to try. Just checked out some of the links for the meals above and the soups sound yummy, will definitely give one a go next week. Thanks so much for sharing these with us. We've been having more soup lately too with the weather getting cooler. I like to make extra to freeze as well - helps on those busy evenings. Your family are so lucky to have you preparing such wonderful food! x

    ReplyDelete