22 June 2010

A Look Inside


Do you recall this pillow I posted about? Well I took the plunge and bought it recently for my bed.  I love it beautiful quality linen and hand printing.

Well the owner of the shop Uniform Natural is Martha McQuade and I recently stumbled upon her beautiful home on Flickr.  I thought I would share some of it with you.  She has two boys and I am quite in love with their bedrooms. I also like her vignettes. I hope you enjoy the peek.


You can see more images of her home including her amazing workroom/studio here.

Have a happy day.

5 comments:

  1. That is a very cool home! I like how she uses pops of yellow, esp in the kids room. Thanks for sharing Engracia I hope you're having a good week so far!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that is one cool house, thanks for showing it. love it! jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes what a fab house - and I now have cushion envy!! Thanks for your thoughts on pinterest - I think I'll give it a whirl.....I like your collection of pins :) I've also been meaning to say I hope J's OT assessment went OK, and that all is going well. Take care, Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want that map of the world decal. enjoy your new pressie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous home! I love those children's rooms too :)

    ReplyDelete