14 January 2010

Smitten

Shot glasses by New Moon Studio



These delicate butterflies recycled from plates to hang on my living room wall by Lightly



These bottles would look great in my kitchen


This vase reminds of spring

For my kicthen wall a retro style red clock

A mug and plate for my morning cup of tea

This stunning "watermelon" bowl by my Samantha Robinson would look amazing on my dining table


I need some new everyday crockery, this would be perfect

And these would look amazing over my bed


With ceramics, bone china and pottery this week.


Have a happy day.





3 comments:

  1. Engracia what wonderful items and pics! I love them all :) I had put in a request with Santa for a china plate butterfly....but he mustn't have received my letter ;) Might have to just buy one for myself :) I love those shot glasses too, the red and white combination is stunning! Have a lovely day - Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so attrative in their own way. I especially would like to be the proud owner of the shot glasses, vase and the amazing watermelon bowl - it is so unusual and very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too adore the plate butterflies by Lightly - they are definitely on my wish list. Love the little bird vase too - hadn't seen that one before but it can join my wish list too x

    ReplyDelete